TO REGISTER FOR SUNDAY'S SERVICE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
TWO WAYS TO WORSHIP **updated Sept 13th**
Join us for worship:
1. IN-PERSON: We will gather for two services at 9am & 11am at Concordia.
2. LIVESTREAM: For those who aren't prepared to attend in person, we completely understand. The Livestream will continue! We want everyone to participate, whether in-person or from home.
HOW WE WILL GATHER
In order to gather as safely as possible, we will follow these protocols:
- SERVICE SIZE: We will limit the gatherings to 150 people per service — and so we will ask each person/family to register online to let us know how many in your family will be attending.
- HYGIENE/CLEANING: Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter and at stations inside.
- COMMUNION: The Lord’s Supper will be offered via sealed, prepackaged elements. These will be available to be picked up from a table as you enter the worship center.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Seats will be arranged in order that each family may maintain 6-feet of space between themselves and other families. While inside, we ask that everyone maintain 6 feet of space from anyone outside your party or family unit.
- FACE-COVERINGS: We are asking everyone to wear a face-covering or mask while in the building. We understand this may be inconvenient, but it is another way we are seeking to serve one another. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you. Parents, use judgment with young children. We encourage masks for children who are able, especially during singing.
- AT-RISK / SYMPTOMS: If you are high-risk or concerned about your risk, please feel free to stay home and watch the livestream. No pressure. If you’ve experienced any Covid-19 symptoms (cough, fever, loss of taste, etc.), or have knowingly been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks, please stay home.
- REDEEMERKids & RSM: We will not have Sunday morning classes for children or students for now. Online lessons will continue being posted until we are able to offer children's classes. Lawson will send more info to parents about future student ministry gatherings.
- FAMILIES IN SERVICE: We know lack of kids classes and the difficulty of social distancing with children may prevent some of you from attending in-person services. However, children are definitely welcome. We are a family and, therefore we understand and love the noises of kids and babies in the service.
- COLORING SHEETS FOR KIDS: Crayons and Coloring sheets will be available for children as you enter.
We are humbled & encouraged by your Christ-like desire to lay down preferences and to honor and protect one another as we gather. You embody Peter’s words, “Finally, all of you be like-minded and sympathetic, love one another, and be compassionate and humble” (1 Peter 3:8).
We are so grateful for each of you,
The Redeemer Elders and Staff